Return & Refund Policy
We hope that all our customers will love their purchases and endeavoured to supply the highest quality goods and service, but in the unlikely event that you need to return an item we operate a simple returns policy.
- We have made every effort to convey the products as accurately as possible.
- Products have been described with sizes and lengths where appropriate and accurate colour options.
- As every item is hand made to order there will be slight variations from item to item.
- Colours and images may vary slightly according to the device/monitor that they are viewed on. The customer will be required to cover the cost of returning items.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items damaged in transit to us and for this reason all items are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery, which includes an insurance provision. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- We are happy to refund payment against items, if you notify us within 14 days from purchase. The item will need to be returned to us within 14 days and we will issue a refund within 14 days of receiving the goods.
- Items which have been damaged through misuse will not be refunded.
- Bespoke, made to order items or jewellery altered to a customer request are exempt from any refund or exchange.
You have 14 days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
personalised goods made to a customer's specifications may not be returned.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Any items that do not reach us are the responsibility of the customer.
We cannot repair damage to any items that exceed 6 months from purchase. Any damage incurred by the customer from mis-use cannot be repaired.
Tarnishing or discolouration due to chemical contact is not a fault. Please see our care instructions on how to avoid this.
All products are covered by our standard 6 month warranty to cover any manufacturing defects. Please note the warranty is void if any damage is incurred by the customer, including any damage caused by perfumes, bleaching, heat exposure and general wear and tear. Any lost items cannot be replaced or refunded, shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Please contact us if you are sending international Returns
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, please feel to contact us.